Sunday 20 November 2016

Law of Obedience

..Let us run with endurance the race that is marked out for us. [Heb 12:1]
In life, most people want to accomplish something, but with varied motivations. It could be any one of the following, which advocates the philosophy of the world:
1. I want to do something – a lack of clarity
2. I want to do what I can do – limiting oneself, dutiful
3. I have to do it, because everyone else is doing it – pressurising oneself
4. I have to do something that no one else has done – being unique
5. It is my life. I can do whatever I want with it – wilful arrogance
But laying aside all of the above, scripturally what needs to be done, is the will of God, which will take you to a higher ground, and to something greater that God has prepared for you

No comments:

Post a Comment